Mazsālītas, Kūpinātas Cūku Ādinas Ideāla Uzkoda Pie Alus Dabīgas
Taste test: These pork rinds from Estonia looked a lot like broken-up onion rings, with mostly a light beige color, plus some much whiter areas.
We crunched in to find a good crunch that was fairly solid without being too hard. There was a good helping of pork flavor. The taste was similar to other pork rinds we've had, but the texture was quite a bit different. Certainly a harder crunch than onion rings, and harder than just about all pork rinds, but still way softer than pork cracklins. We shared them with some fans of pork rinds, and people were very positive about the taste and the crunch.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild pork rinds smell.
From the package: “Natural smoked pork rinds”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Estonia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road