Mazsālītas, Kūpinātas Cūku Ādinas Ideāla Uzkoda Pie Alus Dabīgas
Taste test: These pork rinds from Estonia looked a lot like broken-up onion rings, with mostly a light beige color, plus some much whiter areas.
We crunched in to find a good crunch that was fairly solid without being too hard. There was a good helping of pork flavor. The taste was similar to other pork rinds we've had, but the texture was quite a bit different. Certainly a harder crunch than onion rings, and harder than just about all pork rinds, but still way softer than pork cracklins. We shared them with some fans of pork rinds, and people were very positive about the taste and the crunch.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild pork rinds smell.
From the package: “Natural smoked pork rinds”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road