Ziggy's Kettle Corn Sweet & Salty with Himalayan Sea Salt
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: This bag was filled high with lots of large popcorn kernels. The look was far from being white, as some of the kernels has shiny and or yellow/light brownish areas on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find that the kernels were nicely crisp and quite tasty. They were more sweet than salty, as most of the kernels had minimal evidence of any salt in the taste, but we could notice some salt here and there, more as a balance against the sweetness than as much of a salty taste. Our panel of snackers was unanimous in praising these as they crunched through handful after handful. Excellent.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice kettle corn smell. A mix of popcorn and some sweetness, but not the burnt smell that some kettle corns have.
From the package: “Wow! You are holding a bag of Ziggy's, the best kettle corn in the world. Not only are we all natural, we also upgraded the classic kettle corn blend with the right amount of sweet and unrefined, hand harvested Himalayan salt. You read it correctly; our salt comes from a sustainable source high in the Himalayan Mountains and has over 84 natural minerals and trace elements just like mother earth intended.” ... “Ingredients: Corn, Pure Corn Oil, Sugar, Himalayan Sea Salt.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ziggy Snack Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Kettle Corn (86 snacks)
- Himalayan Salt Snacks (25 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road