Ziggy's Kettle Corn Happenin' Jalapeño with Himalayan Pink Salt
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: This bag promised to contain a hot version of Ziggy's Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn.
Our snackers crunched in to find a very good crispness, with plenty of kettle corn sweetness and a bit of saltiness too, but really not much of anything in terms of jalapeño heat. The spices that they added to the standard formula might have added a bit of overall flavor intensity to this kettle corn, but it simply didn't deliver the expected heat, and heat aside, it also didn't taste anything like jalapeno. That didn't deter our snackers from eating lots of this kettle corn and singing its praises for both taste and texture.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet popcorn smell, and unlike the taste, the aroma did have some jalapeno kick.
From the package: “Wow! You are holding a bag of Ziggy's, the best kettle corn in the world. Not only are we all natural, we also upgraded the classic kettle corn blend with the right amount of sweet and unrefined, hand harvested Himalayan salt.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ziggy Snack Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1024 snacks)
- Popcorn (563 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (240 snacks)
- Kettle Corn (85 snacks)
- Himalayan Salt Snacks (25 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road