Yum Yum Butter Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn was very yellow, as most of each kernel was a fairly bright yellow color, with just a few lighter/white patches on each kernel.
It was about average as far as bagged butter popcorns go: moderately crisp, but not very crisp, and moderately buttery but not very buttery. Most of our tasters had the same reaction, just average. The bag compared it to movie theater popcorn, but it was unfortunately far inferior to hot fresh movie theater popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, not all that buttery or popcorny.
From the package: “Open wide and say Yum! Tickle your tastebuds with our famous Butter Popcorn. It's like being at an exciting movie premiere! This delightfully light snack is simply popping with flavour. Yum Yum Butter Popcorn, the star of any thrilling night in the comfort of your home theater.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road