Yum Yum Butter Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn was very yellow, as most of each kernel was a fairly bright yellow color, with just a few lighter/white patches on each kernel.
It was about average as far as bagged butter popcorns go: moderately crisp, but not very crisp, and moderately buttery but not very buttery. Most of our tasters had the same reaction, just average. The bag compared it to movie theater popcorn, but it was unfortunately far inferior to hot fresh movie theater popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, not all that buttery or popcorny.
From the package: “Open wide and say Yum! Tickle your tastebuds with our famous Butter Popcorn. It's like being at an exciting movie premiere! This delightfully light snack is simply popping with flavour. Yum Yum Butter Popcorn, the star of any thrilling night in the comfort of your home theater.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road