Wye River Crab Seasoned Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a very good crispness, and it was lightly seasoned with a very tasty crab seasoning.
Since this was the first crab popcorn we've tried, we didn't know what to expect in terms of flavor, but one possibility was that it would taste similar to the various Old Bay seasoned potato chips. It wasn't all that similar, maybe because it was milder, or maybe because this was popcorn and not potato chips, but regardless, I liked the taste a lot. I'm pretty sure it tasted a bit like crab meat (in a good way) with some other nice spices as well. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice popcorn and mild crab spices smell.
From the package: “We are proud to bring you another snacking sensation, our Wye River Crab Seasoned Popcorn. Our popcorn is hot air popped and seasoned just right with our own blend of Wye River Original Red Seasoning. We have received letter after letter asking for this culinary delight. So, open the bag, smell that delicious aroma and remember when you snack with Wye River you: 'Snack For Shore.' ”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Wye River Wholesale, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Bev at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road