World Market Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn
Taste test: This bag was filled nearly to the top with fairly large kernels with an off-white color generally, plus some shiny spots here and there.
I crunched in to find a slightly mushy, occasionally crisp feel, with a sweetness/saltiness balance that varied from one kernel to the next. This was one of the rare bags of kettle corn that compared itself very explicitly to the stuff sold fresh at a farmer's market, but it didn't quite get into that range of texture or taste (and some other packaged ones have come far closer). The fresh stuff stands out most for the lightness and crispness of the sugary exterior, but this didn't duplicate that feel very well.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly burnt popcorn smell.
From the package: “A perfect combination of both sweet and salty popcorn made with the finest ingredients.” ... “Ours tastes just as delicious as the kettlecorn from your local farmer's market!” ... “Made in USA from domestic and imported ingredients.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Cost Plus, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road