World Market Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn
Taste test: This bag was filled nearly to the top with fairly large kernels with an off-white color generally, plus some shiny spots here and there.
I crunched in to find a slightly mushy, occasionally crisp feel, with a sweetness/saltiness balance that varied from one kernel to the next. This was one of the rare bags of kettle corn that compared itself very explicitly to the stuff sold fresh at a farmer's market, but it didn't quite get into that range of texture or taste (and some other packaged ones have come far closer). The fresh stuff stands out most for the lightness and crispness of the sugary exterior, but this didn't duplicate that feel very well.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly burnt popcorn smell.
From the package: “A perfect combination of both sweet and salty popcorn made with the finest ingredients.” ... “Ours tastes just as delicious as the kettlecorn from your local farmer's market!” ... “Made in USA from domestic and imported ingredients.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Cost Plus, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road