Sriracha Hot Sauce Popcorn Farm Fresh
Taste test: This popcorn had a fairly consistently light coating of light red/orange powder on the kernels, so while it did appear to be seasoned, it didn't look as intimidating as the Sriracha name would suggest, and it was lighter than the Huy Fong-endorsed siracha popcorn.
We crunched in to find a very tasty flavor, mildly hot but a nice match for the flavor of sriracha sauce. It was nothing like dipping your popcorn into actual sriracha sauce, but it brought some nice flavor without overwhelming heat.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a sriracha smell, but on the mild side.
From the package: “Each batch of our popcorn is handcrafted and bursts with rich, delicious flavors you'll love. This blend includes the finest kernels, natural oils and just the right amount of savory roasted pepper and garlic flavors that we can't get enough of. Enjoy!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Cost Plus, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road