Wise Cinnamon & Sugar Popcorn
Taste test: It's surprising that with all of the popcorns we've reviewed, this is the first one with just cinnamon and sugar added, since it seems like such an obvious flavor. I opened the bag to find a bit of brown seasoning in the crevices of the kernels and a very sparse coating on the rest.
I crunched in and found that the kernels were fairly crisp and had a middling level of cinnamon sugar seasoning — far less than you typical heavily-cinnamon-sugared snack, but still more than enough to be able to taste. So it tasted like cinnamon toast, but super-mild cinnamon toast. The bag promised "just a little sweet" so Wise indeed delivered on that.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, but like cinnamon toast.
From the package: “Be sweet! Wise® Cinnamon & Sugar Popcorn hits the spot when you're craving something just a little sweet. Each kernel is sprinkled with sugar and spice and everything nice. So pop open a bag and savor the flavor of this sweet treat.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road