White Mountain Kettle Corn
Taste test: This bag contained generally very large popcorn kernels with sprawling shapes, and the surfaces were bright white and included some shiny (but still white) spots here and there.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and decent crispness, with the balance between sweetness and saltiness varying a lot from one kernel to the next — some had a nice mild sweetness but no saltiness at all, giving quite a contrast to the ones with some salt. It was a nice mix of tastes, and the unpredictability added a nice twist. The kernels didn't really have the light crunch that you get from freshly made kettle corn. All in all, pretty good.
The bag showed some popcorn kernels, enhanced with some line drawing, that looked like a moose, an owl and a chicken, which was kind of fun.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Somewhat burnt popcorn smell.
From the package: “is more than just an all-natural tasty treat. It's fun, too! Have you ever searched for cool shapes in the clouds? Try it with White Mountain Kettle Corn. We did, and we found our moose … and friends!!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: White Mountain Kettle Corn, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road