Vic's Corn Popper Gourmet Kettle Style White Popcorn
Taste test: This paper bag contained a foil bag, which contained many large, nearly round kernels of kettle corn.
The popcorn had a very good crispness, and nice low level of sweetness for a very good taste. There was no saltiness that I could notice, so this didn't have the sweet/salt balance that some kettle corns have, but I still liked it a lot.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good kettle corn smell.
From the package: “New!” ... “Sweet and Salty” ... “Gather 'round a bag of Vic's” ... “Vic's Popcorn tastes so good because of the care and attention taken throughout its preparation. Vic's starts with a premium hybrid popping corn known for its sweetness and flavor. This hybrid was selected for its delicate texture and high moisture content which allows it to pop up perfectly every time, yielding tender, tastier kernels.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road