Vic's Corn Popper Gourmet White Lite Half Salt Popcorn
Taste test: This paper bag contained a foil bag that contained generally smallish popcorn kernels that were very crisp and tasted good.
As the name indicated, they had a very mild level of salt seasoning on them. The crispness was what made this popcorn stand out, and more salt might have made it even tastier, but our tasters generally liked it a lot.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like burnt popcorn.
From the package: “50% less fat than our regular white popcorn” ... “Gather 'round a bag of Vic's” ... “Vic's Popcorn tastes so good becauseof the care and attention taken throughout its preparation. Vic's starts with a premium hybrid popping corn, scientifically developed by Vic's Popcorn experts. This hybrid was selected for its delicate texture and high moisture content which allows it to pop up perfectly every time, yielding tender, tastier kernels.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (561 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road