Velma's Wicked Delicious Kettle Corn
Taste test: This kettle corn was pretty good, with quite a bit more of the sweet than the salty, and most of our tasters liked it.
The amount of sugar varied quite a bit from one kernel to the next, and the kernels were generally very crisp. The taste of some of the kernels reminded me of toasted marshamallows.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet kettle corn smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: popcorn, sugar, corn oil, salt”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Velma's Wicked Delicious Kettle Corn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road