Velma's Wicked Delicious Kettle Corn
Taste test: This kettle corn was pretty good, with quite a bit more of the sweet than the salty, and most of our tasters liked it.
The amount of sugar varied quite a bit from one kernel to the next, and the kernels were generally very crisp. The taste of some of the kernels reminded me of toasted marshamallows.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet kettle corn smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: popcorn, sugar, corn oil, salt”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Velma's Wicked Delicious Kettle Corn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road