Utz Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts
Taste test: This caramel popcorn was quite good.
Many of the kernels were individual pieces, some with peanuts attached, but many were stuck together, including a large cluster near the top of the bag with about 10 kernels. The caramel was sweet and tasty, the peanuts fresh and the popcorn very crisp. It was a great combination, perfectly proportioned, just delicious. Utz didn't skimp on the peanuts, as there were lots of them throughout the bag. Great stuff, and the consensus among our tasters was that the taste was noticeably better than Cracker Jacks!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cracker Jacks. Great.
From the package: “Net Wt 7oz (198.45g)” ... “Serving Size 1oz (28g/about 1 cup) Servings per Container 7”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road