Utz Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts
Taste test: This caramel popcorn was quite good.
Many of the kernels were individual pieces, some with peanuts attached, but many were stuck together, including a large cluster near the top of the bag with about 10 kernels. The caramel was sweet and tasty, the peanuts fresh and the popcorn very crisp. It was a great combination, perfectly proportioned, just delicious. Utz didn't skimp on the peanuts, as there were lots of them throughout the bag. Great stuff, and the consensus among our tasters was that the taste was noticeably better than Cracker Jacks!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cracker Jacks. Great.
From the package: “Net Wt 7oz (198.45g)” ... “Serving Size 1oz (28g/about 1 cup) Servings per Container 7”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road