Turkey Hill Maple Popcorn
Taste test: The bag had large, nearly round pocorn kernels with a non-glossy maple sugar-flavored coating.
The taste was somewhat maple-like, but it reminded me far more of Log Cabin brand syrup than the expensive real maple syrups. Most of our tasters thought the taste was pretty good, but it was not the best of the maple popcorns we've tried. The coating was on the thin side, so these had a fairly light overall feel as sugar-coated popcorns go.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild maple syrup smell.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “There will always be a market for the very best./Le bon gout aura toujours sa place.” ... “Made with pure maple syrup/Fait avec du sirop dérable pur”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amy P in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road