Trader Joe's Popcorn in a Pickle
Taste test: This bag contained lots of large, round kernels, but unlike many pickle-flavored snacks, there was no green here, just off-white popcorn.
We crunched in to find lots of salty, dilly pickle flavor, with a fairly crisp feel to the popcorn. Although we've found popcorn in many different flavors, pickle is still an unusual one (we've found many more pickle-flavored potato chips), and Trader Joe's didn't hold back on the pickle flavoring, making for some very tasty popcorn.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lots of pickle, like sniffing a jar of pickles.
From the package: “Same old snack choices got you down? Feeling the need to introduce heretofore unheard of combinations to your taste buds? Buckle up, friends. We're about to put you in a pickle. A dill pickle flavored popcorn, that is. It's bold. It's fresh. It's pickle-y. With every handful, you can treat yourself to the pickle-y taste of dill pickles and salty crunch of popcorn.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road