Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Covered Toffee Popcorn
Taste test: These covered kernels had lumpy shapes with a darkish milk chocolate color. The actual kernels had less of smooth look than the ones pictured on the bag. The exteriors were almost entirely chocolate, but some kernels did have bits of toffee and even bare popcorn poking through in a few spots.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a nice mix of milk chocolate and toffee, with more chocolate initially and more toffee on the second bite. The overall chocolate/toffee balance was a bit on the chocolate side, so the mix wasn't quite like a Skor bar, but these were still quite good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice mix of toffee and chocolate. It's winning combination and they did it great here!
From the package: “This treat covers all the bases — sweet, crunchy, creamy and salty. Large popcorn kernels are fresh popped, then lightly covered with sweet, buttery toffee. Each kernel is then drenched with rich and creamy milk chocolate. Fun and delicious!”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road