Trader Joe's Maple Sea Salt Kettle Corn
Taste test: This popcorn came in various shapes, about half of the pieces roundish, with some yellowish and intermittently shiny stuff on many parts of the surfaces, contrasting a bit with the rest, which was white.
I crunched in to find a nice light, sugary crunch and a crisp feel, with maybe just a bit of maple-ness to the sweet aspect. The flavor reminded me more of Frosted Flakes cereal, probably for the particular combination of corn and sugar, than it did of maple. Occasional salt bits provided some nice contrast, and it was hard to resist following up one handful of popcorn with another.
Unfortunately, the bag was only filled a bit over halfway.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild maple smell, along with a sweet kettle corn smell.
From the package: “Maple. It's magical. It flavors the sweet syrup that can be poured over pancakes and waffles to make an everyday breakfast ... simply spectacular. Now consider popcorn. Crunchy and delicate. The perfect snack food. Add ingredients like maple sugar and sprinkle on some sea salt to create a sweet and savory miracle! It's a scrumptious blend of fall-inspired flavors in a crisp popcorn treat.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road