Trader Joe's Popcorn with Herbs & Spices
Taste test: This popcorn had generally an off-white color, plus a smattering of dark green seasoning bits that appeared to be dill. The bag was filled about two-thirds of the way. The kernels were about average in size.
I crunched in to find that the kernels were fairly crisp and had a tasty blend of seasonings, not over-the-top strong, but reasonably so and very flavorful. I couldn't taste the dill that I saw, but there was a nice mix of spices and herbs. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly burnt popcorn smell, plus some nice spices.
From the package: “Trader Joe's Popcorn with Herbs & Spices will surely satisfy snack time. We coat crisp popcorn with a savory seasoning blend including dill, celery seed and onion, and voila! — A savory popcorn for your snack cravings!”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road