Trader Joe's Popcorn with Herbs & Spices
Taste test: This popcorn had generally an off-white color, plus a smattering of dark green seasoning bits that appeared to be dill. The bag was filled about two-thirds of the way. The kernels were about average in size.
I crunched in to find that the kernels were fairly crisp and had a tasty blend of seasonings, not over-the-top strong, but reasonably so and very flavorful. I couldn't taste the dill that I saw, but there was a nice mix of spices and herbs. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly burnt popcorn smell, plus some nice spices.
From the package: “Trader Joe's Popcorn with Herbs & Spices will surely satisfy snack time. We coat crisp popcorn with a savory seasoning blend including dill, celery seed and onion, and voila! — A savory popcorn for your snack cravings!”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road