Trader Joe's Hatch Chile Cheddar Seasoned Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had an off-white color generally, plus a light smattering of fine brown powder and some small, black specks.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp feel and a tasty mix of cheese and spices, just mildly hot but very tasty. The Hatch chile peppers mixed well with the cheese. There was a slight heat in the aftertaste, still not anything to go running for a beverage to cool down. Very good!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy cheddar and popcorn smell.
From the package: “We love popcorn, we love Cheddar, and we especially love spicy chiles, so we hatched a plan to combine all three into one super tasty snack. Made with real Hatch chiles from New Mexico's Hatch Valley, huge crunchy, fluffy kernel of our Hatch Chile Cheddar Seasoned Popcorn is packed with cheesy, savory, and pleasantly spicy Hatch chile flavor.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road