Trader Joe's Hatch Chile Cheddar Seasoned Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had an off-white color generally, plus a light smattering of fine brown powder and some small, black specks.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp feel and a tasty mix of cheese and spices, just mildly hot but very tasty. The Hatch chile peppers mixed well with the cheese. There was a slight heat in the aftertaste, still not anything to go running for a beverage to cool down. Very good!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy cheddar and popcorn smell.
From the package: “We love popcorn, we love Cheddar, and we especially love spicy chiles, so we hatched a plan to combine all three into one super tasty snack. Made with real Hatch chiles from New Mexico's Hatch Valley, huge crunchy, fluffy kernel of our Hatch Chile Cheddar Seasoned Popcorn is packed with cheesy, savory, and pleasantly spicy Hatch chile flavor.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road