Trader Joe's Hatch Chile Cheddar Seasoned Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had an off-white color generally, plus a light smattering of fine brown powder and some small, black specks.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp feel and a tasty mix of cheese and spices, just mildly hot but very tasty. The Hatch chile peppers mixed well with the cheese. There was a slight heat in the aftertaste, still not anything to go running for a beverage to cool down. Very good!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy cheddar and popcorn smell.
From the package: “We love popcorn, we love Cheddar, and we especially love spicy chiles, so we hatched a plan to combine all three into one super tasty snack. Made with real Hatch chiles from New Mexico's Hatch Valley, huge crunchy, fluffy kernel of our Hatch Chile Cheddar Seasoned Popcorn is packed with cheesy, savory, and pleasantly spicy Hatch chile flavor.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road