Trader Joe's Cocoa Drizzled Kettle Corn
Taste test: This popcorn corn had a white color generally, with some nice chocolate squiggles here and there, plus some shiny, yellow sugary areas.
I crunched in to some kernels to find that the crunch varied from one piece to the next, as the chocolate in some cases seemed to soften things up, taking away the light crunch typical of kettle corn, while other kernels still had the kettle corn feel. The taste was quite good, with a good helping of chocolate, but not so much chocolate as to entirely dominate the popcorn and sugar. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell, but still overpowering anything else.
From the package: “A sweet and salty treat” ... “We got it just right!” ... “Our devoted tasting panel tried and tried again until they found just the right balance of flavors: not too sweet, not too salty, just the right amount of cocoa. The end result? The tasty concoction you'll find right inside this bag.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road