Trader Joe's Cocoa Drizzled Kettle Corn
Taste test: This popcorn corn had a white color generally, with some nice chocolate squiggles here and there, plus some shiny, yellow sugary areas.
I crunched in to some kernels to find that the crunch varied from one piece to the next, as the chocolate in some cases seemed to soften things up, taking away the light crunch typical of kettle corn, while other kernels still had the kettle corn feel. The taste was quite good, with a good helping of chocolate, but not so much chocolate as to entirely dominate the popcorn and sugar. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell, but still overpowering anything else.
From the package: “A sweet and salty treat” ... “We got it just right!” ... “Our devoted tasting panel tried and tried again until they found just the right balance of flavors: not too sweet, not too salty, just the right amount of cocoa. The end result? The tasty concoction you'll find right inside this bag.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road