Trader Joe's Cocoa Drizzled Kettle Corn
Taste test: This popcorn corn had a white color generally, with some nice chocolate squiggles here and there, plus some shiny, yellow sugary areas.
I crunched in to some kernels to find that the crunch varied from one piece to the next, as the chocolate in some cases seemed to soften things up, taking away the light crunch typical of kettle corn, while other kernels still had the kettle corn feel. The taste was quite good, with a good helping of chocolate, but not so much chocolate as to entirely dominate the popcorn and sugar. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell, but still overpowering anything else.
From the package: “A sweet and salty treat” ... “We got it just right!” ... “Our devoted tasting panel tried and tried again until they found just the right balance of flavors: not too sweet, not too salty, just the right amount of cocoa. The end result? The tasty concoction you'll find right inside this bag.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road