Trader Joe's Caramel Ginger Popcorn
Taste test: These popcorn kernels were round, smallish and had lots of shiny yellowish stuff on surfaces. I crunched into find find a somewhat chewy feel, but still a nice soft interior, with a ginger zing that was far more noticeable than the caramel. The ginger pieces weren't easy to distinguish visually, but they really stood out in taste and texture, as they seemed to be the source of the chewiness and the fairly strong, sweet ginger taste. An unusual taste for popcorn, and a good one!
Unfortunately, there really weren't that many kernels in the large bag, as it was only filled about a third of the way — even less than some other disappointingly half-filled popcorn bags we've had.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild ginger smell.
From the package: “Caramelized sugar, crystallized ginger pieces and a touch of sea salt coat puffy popcorn, creating a crunchy snack filled with warming ginger flavor.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road