Trader Joe's Caramel Ginger Popcorn
Taste test: These popcorn kernels were round, smallish and had lots of shiny yellowish stuff on surfaces. I crunched into find find a somewhat chewy feel, but still a nice soft interior, with a ginger zing that was far more noticeable than the caramel. The ginger pieces weren't easy to distinguish visually, but they really stood out in taste and texture, as they seemed to be the source of the chewiness and the fairly strong, sweet ginger taste. An unusual taste for popcorn, and a good one!
Unfortunately, there really weren't that many kernels in the large bag, as it was only filled about a third of the way — even less than some other disappointingly half-filled popcorn bags we've had.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild ginger smell.
From the package: “Caramelized sugar, crystallized ginger pieces and a touch of sea salt coat puffy popcorn, creating a crunchy snack filled with warming ginger flavor.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road