Trader Jacques Beurre Meunière Popcorn
Taste test: This bag of popcorn contained large butterfly kernels with just a slight hint of yellow, plus a very sparse amount of green seasoning.
We crunched in to find that the texture varied from crisp to a bit mushy depending on which kernel, with a fairly subtle but tasty mix of spices. The bag said there was brown butter, parsley, thyme and lemon, and that seemed to be about right; there wasn't a whole lot of any of those individual things, but they combined for a taste different from any other popcorn we've tried, and it was very tasty. Our snackers praised the flavor as they crunched through multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good popcorn smell, a little different than usual, but hard to place. Not really buttery in the usual sense.
From the package: “(that's fancy speak for brown butter with lemon)” ... “delicious popcorn drizzled with a brown butter, parsley, thyme and lemon flavor seasoning”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road