Trader Jacques Beurre Meunière Popcorn
Taste test: This bag of popcorn contained large butterfly kernels with just a slight hint of yellow, plus a very sparse amount of green seasoning.
We crunched in to find that the texture varied from crisp to a bit mushy depending on which kernel, with a fairly subtle but tasty mix of spices. The bag said there was brown butter, parsley, thyme and lemon, and that seemed to be about right; there wasn't a whole lot of any of those individual things, but they combined for a taste different from any other popcorn we've tried, and it was very tasty. Our snackers praised the flavor as they crunched through multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good popcorn smell, a little different than usual, but hard to place. Not really buttery in the usual sense.
From the package: “(that's fancy speak for brown butter with lemon)” ... “delicious popcorn drizzled with a brown butter, parsley, thyme and lemon flavor seasoning”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road