Taste test: This bag contained popcorn partially coated in butter toffee, then heavily drizzled with milk chocolate, plus some pretzels drizzled in chocolate and some peanuts.
Some of the kernels were individual pieces, but many were in clusters of up to 4 or 5 kernels. For the most part, the clusters of popcorn were separate from the individual coated pretzels, though there were a few clusters that included both. The taste was really quite good, with lots of great toffee and chocolate. Most of the clusters didn't have peanuts in them, but the ones that did were also quite good, with a nice bit of extra flavor. These came in a fairly large bag, so you have to be careful to avoid eating the whole thing in one sitting.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Can smell the chocolate, toffee and popcorn, a great combination.
From the package: “Chocolate Drizzled Butter Toffee Popcorn Spanish Peanuts and Micro Mini Pretzels”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Toad-Ally Snax, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road