Tiny But Mighty Sea Salt Heirloom Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn, much like Tiny But Mighty's Butter version, consisted of small kernels, though not as small as some other mini-popcorn brands, with a bright white color.
The butter ones didn't taste buttery at all, and this kind promised sea salt but didn't taste all that salty, or at least not enough salt to bring out a lot of corn flavor. The small kernels had a fairly good crispness. Some of the kernels (a minority) had sort of a remotely buttery taste. Not bad, but could be tastier.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not the usual popcorn smell. Maybe it's the coconut oil?
From the package: “Easy to digest” ... “Won't get stuck in your teeth” ... “Safety First: Keep teeth happy. Don't eat unpopped kernels. Popcorn not recommended for infants or toddlers due to choking risk.” ... “Countless popcorn fans with IBS, Crohn's and Diverticulitis are thrilled that they can eat Tiny But Mighty.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Tiny But Mighty Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road