Tiny But Mighty Sea Salt Heirloom Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn, much like Tiny But Mighty's Butter version, consisted of small kernels, though not as small as some other mini-popcorn brands, with a bright white color.
The butter ones didn't taste buttery at all, and this kind promised sea salt but didn't taste all that salty, or at least not enough salt to bring out a lot of corn flavor. The small kernels had a fairly good crispness. Some of the kernels (a minority) had sort of a remotely buttery taste. Not bad, but could be tastier.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not the usual popcorn smell. Maybe it's the coconut oil?
From the package: “Easy to digest” ... “Won't get stuck in your teeth” ... “Safety First: Keep teeth happy. Don't eat unpopped kernels. Popcorn not recommended for infants or toddlers due to choking risk.” ... “Countless popcorn fans with IBS, Crohn's and Diverticulitis are thrilled that they can eat Tiny But Mighty.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Tiny But Mighty Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road