Tiny But Mighty Butter Heirloom Popcorn
Taste test: We've now tried several kinds of miniature popcorn, so we're able to identify degrees of tininess. These kernels were indeed much smaller than stardard popcorn, but they were noticeably bigger than Pipcorn. The kernels were very bright white (not the expected buttery yellow based on the flavor).
We crunched in to find a good crisp feel, but unexpectedly, the taste wasn't at all buttery. It tasted like it was seasoned with something, as it wasn't just plain popcorn, but that mild seasoning didn't say "butter" to me. So it was good popcorn, indeed small, but the biggest word on the front of the bag by far was BUTTER (in letters measuring almost 3 inches tall) and my taste buds said it was entirely lacking in butter.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oddly, it smelled like chocolate.
From the package: “Easy to digest” ... “Won't get stuck in your teeth” ... “Safety First: Keep teeth happy. Don't eat unpopped kernels. Popcorn not recommended for infants or toddlers due to choking risk.” ... “Countless popcorn fans with IBS, Crohn's and Diverticulitis are thrilled that they can eat Tiny But Mighty.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Tiny But Mighty Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road