This Popcorn Is Awesome Movie Theater Organic Butter Flavor
Taste test: This bag of popcorn set very high expectations for itself by virtue of the brand name, so we needed to try it to see if the claims rang true.
I opened the bag to find that the kernels were about average in size and had a uniform off-white color, not yellow at all, so it didn't look buttery. I grabbed a handful and bit in to find a nice crisp texture with a good crunch, plus a whole lot of buttery flavor, especially noticeable on the first few bites. Very good popcorn, definitely in the top tier of buttered popcorns. Still not quite sure that the name fits, though.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh buttery popcorn smell.
From the package: “It takes a lot of confidence to call your popcorn awesome but when a snack is this good, you have to shout about it! This popcorn is so awesome it has to hide from the Pop-a-Razzi. It's so awesome it was just promoted from private to kernel. It's so awesome, it's like butta.” ... “Kosher”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Awesome Organics
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at TJ Maxx. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road