The Popcorn Factory Cinnamon Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a very, very bright red color over most of the kernels' surfaces, which was a sharp contrast to the very white uncoated portions. The red wasn't generally that shiny, but there were some shiny spots.
I crunched in to find a sugary crunchy from the coating and a good crisp feel from the popcorn. The taste was sugary but just very mildly cinnamony. Definitely no kind of heat with this one. So it was pretty plain. Nothing special, but very colorful!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest cinnamon smell. Barely any.
From the package: “For more than 30 years, The Popcorn Factory® has been delighting customers with delicious, premium popcorn and impressive, all-occasion gift tins, baskets and towers.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: The Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road