The Popcorn Factory Cinnamon Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a very, very bright red color over most of the kernels' surfaces, which was a sharp contrast to the very white uncoated portions. The red wasn't generally that shiny, but there were some shiny spots.
I crunched in to find a sugary crunchy from the coating and a good crisp feel from the popcorn. The taste was sugary but just very mildly cinnamony. Definitely no kind of heat with this one. So it was pretty plain. Nothing special, but very colorful!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest cinnamon smell. Barely any.
From the package: “For more than 30 years, The Popcorn Factory® has been delighting customers with delicious, premium popcorn and impressive, all-occasion gift tins, baskets and towers.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: The Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road