The Gourmet Popcorn Co. Sweet Chilli Popcorn
Taste test: This bag contained kernels of middling sizes of various shapes, with areas of light brown on most of the pieces. The bag was filled just about all the way to the top. There was no hint any kind of colorful chili pepper in the appearance, as it almost could have passed for kettle corn, but without any shininess to the brown areas.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and an excellent crispness, with a very mildly spicy sweet chili pepper taste. Compared with some chili pepper snacks that load on all sorts of flavors, this one kept it simple, and it was a nice, simple but good taste.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sharp chili kick!
From the package: “For this deliciously spicy recipe we use tender butterfly popcorn, hand cooked in small batches with a spicy blend of ingredients, for that perfect sweet chilli experience.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Chili Chips (231 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road