The Gourmet Popcorn Co. Lightly Sea Salted Popcorn
Taste test: We got four kinds of popcorn from this company in Ireland, and after munching on the very tasty Caramel Crunch, Sweet and Salty and Sweet Chilli flavors, we were prepared for less of a flavor explosion when we finally got the this Lightly Sea Salted bag.
We opened to to find that the smallish kernels filled the bag nearly to the top, so that was a nice start. We crunched in to find a good crispness and light crunch, with a good mildly salty corn flavor. This was certainly the least intense taste of the four, as it was basically plain popcorn, but it did taste good. The sea salt brought out the corn flavor nicely.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly burnt popcorn smell.
From the package: “How doing make our popcorn? Here at the Gourmet Popcorn Company we make our popcorn from only the finest sun-ripened corn. We pop our corn in the lightest sunflower for a light crunchy texture. That flavor it with carefully selected ingredients in the traditional batch method.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road