Steak and Horseradish Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn consisted of generally small kernels with a white color and a smattering of brownish/reddish seasoning.
I crunched in to find a very nice crispness and a mild horseradish zing mixed with kind of a beef/onion brother flavor. The texture was very nice, and it tasted good. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like steak sauce and maybe onion.
From the package: “Thick” ... “Juicy” ... “Mini seasonal 055 03 1701”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road