Sriracha Sauce Popcorn
Taste test: This dark red bag contained middling-size kernels with a light orange color over most of their surfaces, with small black spots here and there.
We crunched in to find a good crispness to the popcorn and a nice, mildly spicy flavor that kept tasting more and more like sriracha as we ate more kernels. It wasn't nearly as intense or hot as putting sriracha sauce onto anything (or drinking a spoonful of it!) but it was a nice taste with a good mild burn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like cheese popcorn, but some spice to it too.
From the package: “Naturally flavored”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road