Sriracha Sauce Popcorn
Taste test: This dark red bag contained middling-size kernels with a light orange color over most of their surfaces, with small black spots here and there.
We crunched in to find a good crispness to the popcorn and a nice, mildly spicy flavor that kept tasting more and more like sriracha as we ate more kernels. It wasn't nearly as intense or hot as putting sriracha sauce onto anything (or drinking a spoonful of it!) but it was a nice taste with a good mild burn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like cheese popcorn, but some spice to it too.
From the package: “Naturally flavored”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road