Dill Pickle Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a bright white color over most of the kernels, with many small bits of green dill distributed fairy evenly.
When I grabbed a handful of kernels, I could feel lots of fine powdery stuff on my fingertips. I crunched in to find a very nice, crisp feel, with a mild dill pickle taste. It still tasted fresh, but there just wasn't quite as strong of a pickle flavor as many other pickle-flavored snacks. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild dill smell.
From the package: “Tangy” ... “Tasty” ... “Keep package for reference.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road