T.T. Buds Popcorn Sweet & Salty!
Taste test: This sweetened popcorn seemed to be coated with sugar rather than cooked with it (as is the case with true kettle corn) but the results were equally good in this case, as the popcorn was extremely crisp and had a really great taste.
It was sweet and flavorful without being too sweet, and I kept grabbing more and more handfuls. It did leave the slightest sugary residue on the fingertips, but not a lot.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet popcorn smell.
From the package: “Tom and Tim's Story: Tom and Tim first met in the winter of 1995 while working in the marketing department for New England's beloved baseball team. ... Eleven years later, this drive lead them topurchase Mom's Popcorn, a sweet and salty blend of delicious popcorn created by a terrific mom in Dracut, MA. Tom and Tim tried the popcorn once and were instantly hooked by its fine quality, freshness and unique flavoring.” ... “The Taste is Simply Slammin'”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: T.T. Buds
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road