Speedy Choice Hot Cheese Premium Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had an unevenly applied orange/red seasoning, with kernels ranging from a light coating to an intense one.
I crunched in to find that the kernels had a soft crunch, just a bit mushy, with mild flavor that was reasonably tasty and slightly hot, but not a standout in either respect. The heat and flavor grew a bit as I ate more pieces. Bruce Springsteen's "I'm on Fire" happened to be playing while I was eating this, and it turned out to be only slightly true. The midsize bag was filled only about halfway.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy popcorn smell, but not really quite hot.
From the package: “Enjoy the bold flavor and crunch of Speedy Choice® Premium Snacks.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Speedway LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road