Specially Selected Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn
Taste test: This caramel corn had a nice golden color from the coating on the large, roundish kernels. The draw here was the promise of pumpkin spice, as we enjoy that flavor and have reviewed quite a few snacks that offered it.
We crunched in to find that the taste wasn't a whole lot different than regular caramel corn (though on the plus side, it was good caramel corn) as it didn't have a strong pumpkin spice flavor, and really there was barely any at all. There were also supposed to be pumpkin seeds, but we didn't see hardly any of them stuck to the kernels. Disappointing.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Didn't seem much different than regular caramel corn.
From the package: “Buttery caramel corn infused with classic pie spices, blended with roasted pumpkin seeds”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road