Southern Recipe Cheesy Cajun Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had some light orange seasoning that covered pretty much the entire exterior of all of the kernels, with a few darker spots here and there.
I crunched in to find that the popcorn was very crisp, and also quite tasty, with lots of cheese and some very nice cajun spices. It wasn't run-for-water hot, but it was pretty hot, and the spices went well with the delicious cheese. The heat even stayed around for a lingering aftertaste. Really good popcorn!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly a cheese popcorn smell, but with some taco powder.
From the package: “Combining the best tasting ingredients with rich pride, we crafted our popcorn with the spirit of the South.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road