Snyder of Berlin Movie Theater Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a good medium-yellow color, not as bright as some buttered popcorns, but still there was a lot more yellow than white on the surfaces of the kernels.
I crunched in to find that the kernels were very crisp and loaded with a lot of butter and salt for a great taste that really did remind me of a heavily buttered (as in melted-butter-on-tap) movie theater popcorn. Great texture and taste. Our snackers like it a lot, as they grabbed it by the handful and kept going back to the bag for more.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice buttery popcorn smell. Great!
From the package: “Made with real butter” ... “Whole Grain 0g Trans Fat” ... “What is your favorite part of going to the movies? The popcorn of course! Snyder's had captured that Movie Theater Popcorn flavor that you can enjoy any time, anywhere. Set up your own theater right at home and watch a movie while enjoying the delicious new flavor that has been added to Snyder's signature popcorn taste.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road