Snyder of Berlin Jalapeno Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn was yellowish with a few bits of green seasoning, and it took just one bite into the first kernel to know that it was no ordinary popcorn.
There was a good level of heat from the jalapeno, mixed in with some other tasty spices, for some great taste and serious burn. We've had some other popcorns that combined both cheese and jalapeno, but this one concentrated on the jalapeno and did it well. One of our tasters started attacking a bag of these when she had a cold — and didn't stop until she had eaten half the bag and her sinuses were clear!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh jalapeno smell, made my mouth water.
From the package: “If you think you knew all of your favorite snacks, just wait until you taste our new Jalapeno flavored popcorn. Snyder's took the familiar delicious popcorn and added a kick of zesty Mexican flair. One handful will surprise your taste buds and lead you back for another! Spice up any occasion with the new jalapeno flavor that will be everyone's new favorite.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road