Snacks 101 The First Baked Popcorn Sweet & Spicy Sriracha
Taste test: This bag contained smallish popcorn kernels, much like 101's Smokey Chipotle flavor, with a good helping of dark orange seasoning on the surfaces. The kernels weren't nearly as small as Pipcorn, but they were small.
I crunched in to find a pretty good crispness and a very strong kick of tasty sriracha heat — this popcorn was quite spicy! Unfortunately, the bag was only filled about halfway.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but spicy pepper smell. Not specifically like sriracha.
From the package: “Only 47 calories per cup” ... “Healthier, Tastier” ... “A+ congratulations! By choosing this popcorn, you have just completed her first lesson in snacks101. Lesson #2: Why Baked? Baked snacks are better for you. Our baking techniques seals in the flavor with less oil. The result is a delicious, crunchy, healthier popcorn. You can immediately taste, feel and see the difference. Because our process locks in the flavors, you also get less mess on your hands and clothes.” ... “Made with Pure Coconut Oil”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Snacks 101
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road