Snacks 101 The First Baked Popcorn Purely Sea Salt
Taste test: This popcorn came in generally small kernels, much like Snacks 101's Sweet & Spicy Sriracha and Smokey Chipotle flavors, but unlike those seasoned ones, these kernels were quite white, with no visible seasoning at all.
We crunched in to find that the kernels were crisp and tasty, with a low level of sea salt that brought out the popcorn flavor quite nicely. Our snackers praised the taste as they enjoyed handfuls of these while drinking beer during a meeting.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like burnt popcorn.
From the package: “Only 29 calories per cup” ... “Healthier, Tastier” ... “A+ congratulations! By choosing this popcorn, you have just completed her first lesson in snacks101. Lesson #2: Why Baked? Baked snacks are better for you. Our baking techniques seals in the flavor with less oil. The result is a delicious, crunchy, healthier popcorn. You can immediately taste, feel and see the difference. Because our process locks in the flavors, you also get less mess on your hands and clothes.” ... “Made with Pure Coconut Oil”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Snacks 101
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road