Snacks 101 The First Baked Popcorn Purely Sea Salt
Taste test: This popcorn came in generally small kernels, much like Snacks 101's Sweet & Spicy Sriracha and Smokey Chipotle flavors, but unlike those seasoned ones, these kernels were quite white, with no visible seasoning at all.
We crunched in to find that the kernels were crisp and tasty, with a low level of sea salt that brought out the popcorn flavor quite nicely. Our snackers praised the taste as they enjoyed handfuls of these while drinking beer during a meeting.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like burnt popcorn.
From the package: “Only 29 calories per cup” ... “Healthier, Tastier” ... “A+ congratulations! By choosing this popcorn, you have just completed her first lesson in snacks101. Lesson #2: Why Baked? Baked snacks are better for you. Our baking techniques seals in the flavor with less oil. The result is a delicious, crunchy, healthier popcorn. You can immediately taste, feel and see the difference. Because our process locks in the flavors, you also get less mess on your hands and clothes.” ... “Made with Pure Coconut Oil”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Snacks 101
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road