Smartsnacks Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: This caramel corn was surprisingly similar to the Kettle Corn from Smartsnacks, as the texture was comparable, kind of a cross between sugar-coated popcorn and kettle corn.
The caramel coating gave it kind of a golden color. So there was a good helping of sugar, but still far less than most kind of caramel corn, as it was a thin coating. The kernels had a good crispness and tasted good, a similar taste to the kettle corn, but a bit more caramel-like, rather than just plain sugar. Pretty good, especially since the whole bag cost just $1.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an odd caramel smell, like it's slightly burnt.
From the package: “Gluten free/Sin gluten” ... Smartsnacks offers a classic old-fashioned treat that uses only the highest quality popcorn available. No hydrogenated oils, no preservatives, and is low in fat. Enjoy!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Brandventure Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road