Smartfood Snickerdoodle Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a light, fairly even coating of cinnamon sugar, adding some brown to the white popcorn surfaces.
I grabbed a handful and crunched in to find a light crunch and a cinnamon flavor that was far less sugary than many other cinnamon snacks — just slightly sweet — with maybe a hint of butter as well. It was far less sweet than I expected, but I liked it a lot.
Shop: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cinnamon sugar smell.
From the package: “Limited holiday flavor” ... “Clearly the products have been enlarged to show texture” ... “Air-popped popcorn tossed in sweet cinnamon and happiness. How did we turn dessert into popcorn? Well, we are pretty smart.”
Online store: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Company: Smartfoods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Smartfood (23 snacks)
- Popcorn (567 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road