Smartfood Smart50 Sea Salt
Taste test: This popcorn had an off-white color, with fairly large kernels generally, and the bag was filled very nearly to the top, so there was plenty of popcorn to eat. The "50" part had to do with the number of calories per cup (which oddly was really just 40, according the to Nutrition Facts) but our concern was how it tasted.
We crunched in to find good crisp feel on most kernels, with some just a bit mushy. There was a middling level of salt, and it was enough to bring out a nice corn flavor. Not the strongest-tasting of popcorns, but still a good one to munch on when you're not up for a richer experience with cheese or butter. And this one kept the fingertips clean!
Shop: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like moderately burnt popcorn.
From the package: “50 calories per cup or less! WHAT!!! And it tastes like a salty little happy place. WHOA!!!” ... “40 calories per cup” ... “Gluten free” ... “Air popped” ... “No artificial colors or flavors” ... “No artificial preservatives” ... “100% whole grain” ... “Clearly this popcorn has been enlarged to show texture”
Online store: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Company: Smartfoods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road