Smartfood Selects Parmesan Herb Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a slight yellowish tint to it, with lots of bits of black and some dark green on the kernels.
I crunched in to find that the kernels were fairly crisp and quite flavorful, with a good helping of cheese, herbs and spices. After reading about the inclusion of black pepper and seeing what appeared to be crushed black pepper on the kernels, I was surprised that I could not taste any black pepper. But that didn't really matter, as the cheese and spices were quite good.
Shop: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of herbs and spices. Strong.
From the package: “The bold cheese flavor of Parmesan and the herb aromatics of basil and parsley are a perfect combination. Garlic, onion, and black pepper round out the flavors.”
Online store: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Company: Smartfoods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Smartfood (23 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (27 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road