Smartfood Selects Parmesan Herb Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a slight yellowish tint to it, with lots of bits of black and some dark green on the kernels.
I crunched in to find that the kernels were fairly crisp and quite flavorful, with a good helping of cheese, herbs and spices. After reading about the inclusion of black pepper and seeing what appeared to be crushed black pepper on the kernels, I was surprised that I could not taste any black pepper. But that didn't really matter, as the cheese and spices were quite good.
Shop: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of herbs and spices. Strong.
From the package: “The bold cheese flavor of Parmesan and the herb aromatics of basil and parsley are a perfect combination. Garlic, onion, and black pepper round out the flavors.”
Online store: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Company: Smartfoods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Smartfood (21 snacks)
- Popcorn (562 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (127 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (25 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road