Smartfood Selects Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn consisted of generally large, crisp kernels with a good helping of sweet seasoning.
I crunched in to find lots of tasty cinnamon sugar, but with a surprisingly strong hit of butter as well. The butter was stronger at first, and the sweet cinnamon really kicked in after that. It was really tasty, and our snackers were big fans, returning to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cinnamon toast, very buttery. Nice.
From the package: “Popcorn enlarged to show texture”
Online store: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Company: Smartfoods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road