Smartfood Selects Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn consisted of generally large, crisp kernels with a good helping of sweet seasoning.
I crunched in to find lots of tasty cinnamon sugar, but with a surprisingly strong hit of butter as well. The butter was stronger at first, and the sweet cinnamon really kicked in after that. It was really tasty, and our snackers were big fans, returning to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cinnamon toast, very buttery. Nice.
From the package: “Popcorn enlarged to show texture”
Online store: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Company: Smartfoods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road