Smartfood Popcorn Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: This version of Smartood had lots of green seasoning bits on the surfaces of the large, off-white popcorn kernels.
We crunched in to find a great crisp texture and a whole lot of flavor, not quite the same taste as sour cream & onion potato chips, but perhaps even better, as the combination of tastes really shined. It was huge hit with our snackers, who kept going back to the bag for handful after handful while singing Smartfood's praises. Great!
Shop: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really nice! Some real nice zing to this sour cream and onion smell.
From the package: “When Smartfood White Cheddar was in 1985, it was with one very smart idea: Create great tasting popcorn with quality ingredients. We believe in air-popping our popcorn for a light & airy crunch, and using any sour cream& onion flavoring. The result is amazingly delicious, mouthwatering flavor without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.”
Online store: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Company: Smartfoods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Smartfood (23 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road