Smartfood Parmesan Garlic
Taste test: This popcorn had kind of an off-white color generally, with lots of black and green spots.
I grabbed a handful and crunched in to find that the popcorn had a middling crispness but tasted quite good, with a lots of cheese and just enough garlic to spice it up a bit. Unfortunately, the bag was just over halfway full.
Shop: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mildly garlicy parm smell.
Online store: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Company: Smartfoods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road