Indulgences by Smartfood Raspberry & Dark Chocolate
Taste test: This popcorn had three different partial coatings visible on the outside, as there was some caramel along with drizzlings of both chocolate and some sort of sugarized raspberry.
It looked good. As for taste, it was pretty good, with a nice crispness a light crunch, along with both fruity sweetness and chocolatey sweetness from the two coatings.
Shop: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A lot going on here, but can smell both raspberry and chocolate, among other things.
From the package: “Treat yourself with Blissfully Indulgent flavors of Rich raspberry and rich dark chocolate. It's Drizzled Perfection in every bite”
Online store: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Company: Smartfoods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road