Indulgences by Smartfood Raspberry & Dark Chocolate
Taste test: This popcorn had three different partial coatings visible on the outside, as there was some caramel along with drizzlings of both chocolate and some sort of sugarized raspberry.
It looked good. As for taste, it was pretty good, with a nice crispness a light crunch, along with both fruity sweetness and chocolatey sweetness from the two coatings.
Shop: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A lot going on here, but can smell both raspberry and chocolate, among other things.
From the package: “Treat yourself with Blissfully Indulgent flavors of Rich raspberry and rich dark chocolate. It's Drizzled Perfection in every bite”
Online store: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Company: Smartfoods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Smartfood (23 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published December 2016.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road