Smartfood Popcorn Creamy Dill
Taste test: This bag contained large popcorn kernels with generally an off-white color, plus bits of green and red seasoning here and there. There was far less of the seasoning than shown in the kernels pictured on the front of the bag, and the seasoning did not resemble strands of dill.
I grabbed some kernels and could feel a light powder on the surfaces. When I crunched in, the popcorn had a very nice crispness and light feel, with a fairly mild but very tasty flavor that delivered exactly what was promised — creamy dill. I liked it a lot during the first handful. The taste seemed a little duller on the second handful, but still, pretty good stuff.
Shop: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice middling strength dill smell.
From the package: “Maïs Soufflé Aneth Crémeux” ... “Always light tasting, airy & delicious”
Online store: Buy Smartfood on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Smartfood (23 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Dill Chips (61 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road