Slim Kim Pepper Popcorn
Taste test: Most of the popcorn kernels in this bag were large and round, with some yellow areas and a smattering of bits of crushed black pepper on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a chewy feel and far less pepper taste than we expected based on the name and the visible pepper bits. In fact, there was hardly any pepper to taste. The kernels were a bit buttery at times, and there were tiny hints that seemed like the taste of crushed black pepper on a potato, but for the most part, it really wasn't peppery at all.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Surprisingly, it seemed buttery but not peppery.
From the package: “Simply the best” ... “Family owned, made with pride Highland Pop, Ltd., maker of Slim Kim™ popcorn, uses the finest ingredients to produce superior products that are simply the best.” ... “Light, Fluffy, Delicious and Healthy”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Highland Pop
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered . Review published June 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road